Monday 2 December 2019

gif process


                                                       
I chose this topic because I was interested in researching the background and the history of gifs and how gifs are made and created. I chose to do this by myself because I wanted to experience doing an assignment by myself and to see if I could present on my own.


Goals:

One of my goals for this mission was to end up with a presentation that has gifs on each slide and explaining how they were made. The gifs had to be funny and  the gifs would vary. It will be on PowerPoint slide with a white background. One goal for me personal would be to see if I can stand up in front of people and present, because I have never presented before. One big goal for me was to see if could learn how to create a gif on my own and to see why people make gifs. For me just standing in front of people and talking is a goal for me since I’m such a nervous person.

End product:

The end product should have 9 PowerPoint slides. The first slide should have an introduction saying “Gifs” with a white background. The second PowerPoint slide will have 3 to 4 bullet points describing what are gifs. In this slide will also have gif supporting the bullet points. The gif will be one that I have created, something relevant to the bullet points. The
next few slides will be explaining the history and background of how they began gifs, also while supported by a gif that I’ve made myself. The other slides will describe why and how gifs are relevant in today’s society. The remaining slides will describe how gifs are made and created so the audience can make one themselves if they feel like making one in their free time. In the PowerPoint slides there won’t be as much text. It’ll be more visuals. But there will be enough information to guide me if I was to get stuck explaining or if I lose my track of my thoughts. It will be simply explained on the screen so the audience can read  

Resources:

The resources that I used for this mission was Microsoft PowerPoint . I used this because I wanted a PowerPoint format, as this is good for presentations and explaining in point form. It also had a lot of different background I could use to style my PowerPoint presentation. I also used YouTube as I didn’t know how to make gifs, so that helped me know how to make
Gifs . I then went to animated gif maker online. That helped me create the gifs. I’m going to use it to make 9 different gifs for about 9 different slides.





No comments:

Post a Comment

gif reflection

What I learned in the assignment ? In this assignment I learned that I can research a topic and take what I’ve researched ...