Tuesday 17 December 2019

gif reflection


What I learned in the assignment ?

In this assignment I learned that I can research a topic and take what I’ve researched and put it in a PowerPoint format and make it look presentable.  Another thing I learned is that I have to be more organised, in terms of having everything ready to present. I also learned that working on your own means a lot more work on your own, however it also means that you don’t have rely on anyone.


What I discovered about the mission and myself ?

What I discovered is that if I can’t do something I get really stressed out, instead of calming down and asking someone for help or even a lecture. I also found that I get really nervous presenting in front of crowds, because I haven’t really did it before. It didn’t help my nerves that I hadn’t prepare what to say.  



My success and failures of the mission ?

The failure of this mission was not being able to  present my work as I forgot my USB key at home and coming late to lecture. A success for me was actually doing the assignment on my own and actually having it done.



Aspects of the mission I was proud of  ?

My proudest moment of the mission would be when I figured how to make a Gif and being able to make PowerPoint slides that look presentable because I didn’t know I could do that as I have never tried it before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

gif reflection

What I learned in the assignment ? In this assignment I learned that I can research a topic and take what I’ve researched ...