Monday 16 December 2019

football journalism reflection


                                                                               


                                                                                

What I learned in the assignment ?

In this assignment I learned that I have to better my skills in editing and using premier pro .
I also learned if something is not going your way, you can just adjust it maybe to suit whatever you’re trying to do.  I also learned how to use google docs. It was my first time using it as I usually use powerpoint to my slides. I learned how to use premier pro although I wasn’t very good at using it

What I discovered about the mission and myself ?

What I discovered about myself in this mission is that my stress levels can through the roof with this assignment, especially when I can’t quite figure something out. One thing I discovered is that I need practice with premier pro to get better at using as I might need it next semester for another module.


My success and failures of the mission ?

A failure in this mission was not getting rid of the blur in the football video clips. A success was actually getting it finished because there was a time where we all thought that we wouldn’t get it done and finished. Another success in this mission was that we managed to get blur off the texts that appeared on the screen.  A success in this mission was showing people how digital journalism affected football and showing how it is easier now


Aspects the mission I was proud of  ?

An aspect I was proud of was getting it submitted. Another aspect of the mission I am proud of is that we managed to actually get a good grade from our presentation. We  got 70 out 100 which isn’t bad we thought we were going to do a lot worse than we thought

No comments:

Post a Comment

gif reflection

What I learned in the assignment ? In this assignment I learned that I can research a topic and take what I’ve researched ...