Monday 16 December 2019

Memes process







I chose memes out of all the other topics because it’s the one I thought that it would be fun and interesting to look into. Maybe because I find memes funny and like using them I had a slight biased in my choice to them than the other topics that were there. Me and my classmates got together from slack. We joined the slack group and then we decided to come together and work on this assignment together.  We also used slack to communicate about the project. We also used snapchat to communicate as well



My goals for the mission ?

A goal for me in this assignment was to look deeply into the history and background of memes and they came about. I also wanted to look into how they became popular in modern society.  Another goal for me would be to show people how memes affect modern society, through our presentation. Another goal for me and my classmates was to try make our presentation stand out, because we knew that memes was going to be a popular topic.
A personal of goal of mine would to figure out how to make a meme. One goal would be actually present because I didn’t actually present for my last presentation. A goal would be to get a satisfactory in this assignment as I didn’t get one for my last one. Lastly I would like to learn a new skill or some new information that I didn’t know before  


The end of the product you produce ?

At the end, when our presentation was finished we hoped that it would look like a well-structured presentation on PowerPoint format.  The first few slides will talk about the history of memes, and the how trendy they are. The other slides would be the sub genres of memes that we chose. The sub genres will be Area 51 memes that I chose, simple life memes and war memes. These sub genres were to show how much of an influence memes have in society. The presentation will also have memes and pictures of area 51 and the other sub genres of memes such as simple life memes and war memes



The resources that helped me ?

The recourses that helped  me was the YouTube channel called meme culture https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=meme+cultur .

Another source that helped me was Wikipedia and an article on BBC which was on area 51


Another thing that helped me and my group was PowerPoint, so we could do the slides.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

gif reflection

What I learned in the assignment ? In this assignment I learned that I can research a topic and take what I’ve researched ...