Monday 16 December 2019

meme reflection


What I learned in the assignment ?



I learned that I could work on a topic with a group of people and I believe that it’s  better for me to work in group than on my own, as more stuff gets done quicker  and more efficient in my opinion . 
I learned that we as a group can make a decent presentation. I also learned that planning from the start   helps way more than leaving it till the last minute .




What I discovered about the mission and myself ?



I learned that I have to improve on my presenting skills, so like better body language and facing the crowd when I speak. I also need more composure when I’m up there standing talking to the crowd, because it effects how my voice sounds. I discovered that I am a better researcher than thought I was when I put in the time and effort into what I want to research in. I also something as basic as memes have a bigger part to play in society than I thought.  









My success and failures of the mission ?

I think a success in this mission was that everyone in the group worked well together everyone did their role well.  A failure in this mission was how we presented the presentation. I think that I should’ve wrote what  I had to say before- hand, however  I don’t think  I had enough time to actually with the presentation.


Aspects of the mission I was proud of ?

An aspect I was proud of was me getting the courage to actually get up and present   for the first time properly. Another aspect I was proud was the creation of the presentation. I was also proud with the grade me and my group got in the presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

gif reflection

What I learned in the assignment ? In this assignment I learned that I can research a topic and take what I’ve researched ...