Monday 16 December 2019

memes "The presentation "


Creation of the presentation ?


We first decided what we were going to do before creating the presentation. In college, in the mac lab after deciding what groups we were going to be in.  One of my classmates from my group said we should try show how meme culture has a say in the world and in our society. We also planned meetings, so we could get more work done on the presentation, as we had one week off for Halloween . We couldn’t meet up due to me being sick and one of my classmate living so far away.

First day back from the break and we could discuss what our presentation could look like. We decided that should use PowerPoint, because one of our members had a bad experience using word document . We decided to pick the sub genres for which we would put in the presentation. At first I chose sports memes , but me and my group felt that was too easy. We wanted to choose unique topics so are presentation would stand out more than everyone else’s . I ended up changing mine to Area 51 because I watched some videos. From the YouTube channel called meme channel  

After we had all decided what we wanted to do our meme sub genres on we then decided to do research on the chosen topics. We all did our research on the three topics. We wanted the information all finished by Saturday so Sunday we could put it in our slides and on Sunday we could figure out what we could say when we are standing up presenting. I then researched area 51 memes. I found information on the BBC website and on Wikipedia I also used word document to store the research that I did before sending it to my classmate. I found it hard researching because there was so many articles popping and picking the right that has the most relevance can be difficult.

When we all had finished researching the topics that we all sent it to each other through slack to have look we had researched and see what we could put in our slides. We picked the best bits and put them in the slides. After we put them in the slides . We then rehearsed what we were going to say for the presentation.

The Presentation went well, I just feel like I needed to work on a few things for the next

No comments:

Post a Comment

gif reflection

What I learned in the assignment ? In this assignment I learned that I can research a topic and take what I’ve researched ...