Monday 16 December 2019

Digital journalism

Goals for the mission?

A personal goal of mine,  would be try to get an excellent in this mission as I got a satisfactory in the last mission. A goal would be to try and see if I can learn how to use a premier pro . Another  goal would be to try and to show people the evolution of journalism from the newspaper days to nowadays  where social media and the internet is more big now.  

End product I hope to produce ?

I expected the end product to be a video presentation that would have slides explaining how football journalism would have changed over time. The first few slides will talk about how people back then used newspapers and how people had to go up an actually physically get the newspapers. We will also describe how papers were made, and how back then newspapers were only fir rich people. The other slides will discuss how journalism is nowadays in the digital age. The slides will discuss how quick and effective football journalism is  .  we will also add in surveys and football clips and some pictures.


The end of the product you produce ?

The end product should have a black background and it will our names at the start and then it will fade away. Then it’ll have slides that  will have points on them.  It’ll also have football clips. The presentation will also our survey results and we will read them out in the presentation. At the end it will also have the  CDM and the Tud Dublin as shaun said it must in the end .


The resources that helped me ?

Resources that helped me and my group was google slides for the slides in our presentation .  another tool that we used was premier pro to construct our presentation. We also used survey monkey to survey some people about journalism and how it has changed

No comments:

Post a Comment

gif reflection

What I learned in the assignment ? In this assignment I learned that I can research a topic and take what I’ve researched ...