Monday 16 December 2019

football journalism 2#


Creation of the product ?

In the making of the presentation all three of us had different roles . My role was try research information on the football journalism for the slides, while I was doing that I other members of my focused on trying to get premier pro and editing working. A different member worked on the surveys and went around surveying people. I decided to do like 12 slides because it was good length, it was not too short or too long bare in mind we had to make the video last roughly 5 minutes.
I decided to change the slides to a black colour because I felt that would make the words pop out more since that was the people were going to see.  I was trying to see what title of each slide I felt that the slide title was meant to be short but one of my classmates decided that it should be longer and that it doesn’t necessarily have to be short, so we went with that.  In the slides we decided to add some football pictures to spice it up the presentation to show the contrast of the old and new.
Me and my other classmate started to add the slides that would have survey and the survey feedback that we got. We slipped them in the later slides. We fitted them in the later slides because we thought the other slides would be better show first before showing the surveys as the other stuff was more important. 
MY other classmate was still working with premier pro and he was struggling with the title and the videos. For some reason they were coming out blurry. We got help from other people and that were in other groups but it didn’t work. As much  as we tried, we must of spent 3 days trying to get it working and nothing worked. We ended up scrapping premier pro because it didn’t work, however we didn’t  just leave it we took screenshots and put them in our slides to show everyone that we didn’t just not use but just that we didn’t know how to work it . In the end it didn’t look bad,

No comments:

Post a Comment

gif reflection

What I learned in the assignment ? In this assignment I learned that I can research a topic and take what I’ve researched ...